Making Sweet Lassi with Prime Milk
There is nothing refreshing as a glass of Sweet Lassi.
Lassi is a sweet refreshing beverage. It works wonderfully on summer or when its hot. In north India, its one of the favourite beverages consumed. Lets learn how to make this wonderful beverage in a quick.
TIPS & NOTES
- Always use high fat milk. Diluted or low fat milk won’t set for curd.
- Use a wooden churner for mixing.
- You can also mix honey if you are avoiding lassi.
- You can also mix some salt to make it namkeen.
- To make it more rice, add a layer of cream above it.
Prepare to make Dahi
The first step is to make Curd/Dahi. To begin, take a bowl. Here we have taken a Earthen bowl. You may use a wooden pot or a metal one too.